Amazon Quick Copy is a Chrome Extension that helps you to easily capture important information from the fields of an Amazon listing & paste them to a Google Sheet or Excel Spreadsheet.
This tool is exclusively designed for people who do product sourcing and research on Amazon.
The following are some of the important fields that can be detected and copied by Amazon Quick Copy:
- Product Name
- ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number) with Hyperlink
- Link to Product Listing
- Product Image
- Current Ranking
- Keepa Chart (used for tracking the history of every Amazon item’s price and sales rank)
Once you install the extension, you need to visit its options page, customize the following and save your options.
- Product related Fields that you want to copy
- Target for the copied data viz, Google Sheets / Excel
- User Type such as FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) or MFN (Merchant Fulfillment Network)
Here are the steps that you need to execute to get the data from the Amazon product listing
1. Download and install the Google Chrome Extension from the link provided at the end of this article.
2. Click on the Extensions icon in the Google Chrome toolbar, click on the 3-dots menu for Amazon Quick Copy and click on ‘Options’
3. In the Options page, select where you want to copy the data by using the ‘Copy Data’ drop down and choose the User Type.
4. The default selected fields will be displayed in the Activated Fields while more fields will be available in the Deactivated Fields list. Use Drag and drop to add more fields to the Activated List and rearrange them as per your choice
5. Click on ‘Save options’ at the top right to save all the settings that you just made.
6. Navigate to a product on Amazon.com whose data you wish to copy. Click on the ‘Quick Copy’ icon just below the Product Title.
7. Go to your Google Sheet or Excel Sheet and paste the data at the location that you desire using Ctrl + V.
You must remember that Amazon Quick Copy works only with Amazon.com. If you have selected the image fields like Product Image and Keepa Charts, you must increase the height and width of the rows and columns of the sheet respectively, for the image to be clearly displayed.
There are certain fields which are marked as ‘Requires Revseller’. Data for these fields will not be copied from the Amazon listing unless you install the Revseller Chrome Extension.
- Quick Copy collects data from products listed only on Amazon.com
- You need to refresh the product page a couple of times for the ‘Quick Copy’ icon to be visible. Without this icon, you cannot copy the requisite data
Amazon Quick Copy is a very good tool to copy important fields from an Amazon Product listing to an Excel or Google Sheet using a single click. This data is extremely important for product research and sourcing.
Click here to download and install the Amazon Quick Copy Chrome Extension.