Zoo is a free and open-source web application powered by Replicate.com that you can use as a playground for analysis of various AI image generation models. All that you need to do is type your prompt and view the outputs from various AI models side by side.
The developers have plans to keep adding new models and parameters such as negative prompts, seeds and more. So here is a fine and easy tool with us to compare all the AI image models that keep propping up at regular intervals.
At the time of writing this article the following AI Image models have been included in Zoo:
- Stable Diffusion 1.5 and 2.1: This is a latent text-to-image diffusion model that is used to generate photo-realistic images from any text prompt.
- Dall-E: This is an AI image generation system that can create art and realistic images from natural language prompts.
- Kandinsky 2: This AI model has been trained and fine-tuned on internal datasets. It supports multiple languages and boasts of great blend features.
- Deepfloyd-if: This research-only model is a unique state-of-the-art text-to-image model that is open source and demonstrates a high degree of photorealism and understanding of language.
- Material Diffusion: This is a fork of Stable Diffusion 1.5 that is used to generate tileable outputs.
How it Works:
1. Click on this link to navigate to Zoo. No sign up or registration is required to use this product.
2. Enable the AI Image models that you wish to use by selecting the corresponding checkboxes on the right side of the page.
3. Just type your text prompt in natural language and click on the ‘Go’ button.
4. Wait for some time while Zoo processes the text input, and the images are generated on the screen by the specified AI models.
5. The images generated earlier using a different text prompt can also be observed by moving the scroll bars towards the right.
6. To view in enlarged size, click on the image and then click on the ‘Open Link’ button. To download the image to your computer, click on the ‘Download’ button.
7. You can click on the ‘Copy Link’ button at the top right of the main page to copy the URL of your page (with the prompt) and share it with others.
Zoo is a nice and great way to generate AI based images from various models and compare the results alongside. This saves you a lot of time and effort that you would have expended by trying the AI Image models in separate browser tabs. All the image generations run on Replicate.com and are not paywalled.
Click here to navigate to Zoo Open Source Playground.