SoundMaven is a free useful utility for all music lovers out there. It is a software that easily recognizes any track from its content. It can fin any track’s missing tags which is not known by your PC as it uses an acoustic fingerprint technology.
You must have many songs on your PC and many of them must be from unknown artists or there may be missing tags but SoundMaven is a solution to it as it quickly finds out about any unknown track. It downloads and finds the album art from amazon.com or discogs.
The main screen of SoundMaven has 3 buttons. The ‘identity’ button through its acoustic fingerprint technology locates the tags from the music database which you can then save by just clicking on the ‘diskette’ button. The ‘explore’ button as its name suggests displays stuff about the artist and the ‘lyrics’ button shows you the lyrics of the song you selected.
[Like this article? Subscribe to our Free Updates]
Here are some of the features of SoundMaven:
- ARTIST SCREEN-Shows the photo and biography of the artist ,a list of similar artists and links to fan pages or wikipedia and much more
- ALBUM SCREEN-Shows the album ratings and description
- TRACK SCREEN-You can search for the file in the explorer and view your tracks in the folder path
- ALBUM ART FINDER-Here you can rename the images or download album art from discogs or amazon
- SoundMaven can control every media player that supports winamp api(AIMP,foobar,The KM player etc )
With so many advanced and extensive features and so much to offer, this is a nice software for everyone who loves music and wants to know all the information related to music.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: