RealWorld Paint is a free image editor. You can draw pictures, logos, buttons retouch photos by removing blemishes. Further editing controls like resizing, photo modding. The free image editor is quite advanced in the aspect of importing and exporting Photoshop projects. RealWorld Paint supports many file formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF etc.
The USP of this free image editor is the animation feature it possesses. Yes, you can make animations in RealWorld paint. This is what segregates RealWorld from other image editing software. Another über cool feature in this image editing software is the shape shifter which can change the shape of your image. Also, during touch up you could smoothen your facial features and recolour your skin with excellent effects.
Features of this Free Image Editor, RealWorld Paint:
- High class Free image editor
- Apt free alternative to Adobe Photoshop
- Make Animations and Forum Avatars without external API modifications.
- Small size image editing software, the free image editor is small in size with no need of additional packages like .NET Framework.
- Mouse oriented Commands, you can perform Undo command by just gesturing the mouse in this free image editor.
- Windows Utility Software, Works on post Windows 2000 OS’s.
How to Download this Free Image Editor:
- Go to the Homepage.
- Click on Download.
RealWorld Paint is a free image editor. Download RealWorld Free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Vista, XP, or 2000
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: