NiceCopier is a free copy tool which replaces Windows explorer file copy function. This Windows utility software has got other user-friendly functions like pause, resume and calculates the copying speed. This copy tool also allows you to set it’s position on any corner of your PC screen. Moreover, this copy tool also lets you personalize it’s appearance. You may also simply change the progress bar style by checking “use plastique style”, and you may even change the color of the progress bar in plastique style.
This Copy tool also includes other copy settings to enhance copying on your Windows PC. Windows explorer copy progress bar seems to be boring when you see it regularly, and secondly it is not much functional as this new copy progress bar. So if, you are bored and want something new with more functions, then it’s worth trying this copy tool.
Don’t forget to check out free, fast file copy tool.
Some Key Features of This Copy tool:
- Replaces Windows explorer copy progress bar.
- Copy settings to enhance copying.
- Appearance can be changed.
- Positions of progress bar can be adjusted.
- Change the progress bar, style.
- Pause or resume copying.
You would also like to check out Copy Handler reviewed by us.
How To Download And Install This Copy tool:
- Go on to homepage of NiceCopier and click on “Browse all files” link.
- Now click on “NiceCopier” link above “old” if you have a 32-bit Windows operating system.
- Now click on topmost NiceCopier link.
- An exe file of NiceCopier gets downloaded into your system.
- Run the exe, and follow further installation instructions.
NiceCopier is a free copy tool which basically replaces the Windows file copy progress bar. Offers other user-friendly features to enhance copying. Download NiceCopier for free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: