ISO2Disc is a free software that helps the user to burn ISO images to a CD/DVD or even a flashdrive. Conventional burning software have a lot of procedures and settings to use them and hence it is difficult for naive users to use it. ISO2Disc is a lightweight Image burning software for Windows that makes creating Bootable Disks extremely easy.
Thes size of the freeware is just about 1MB and hence download and installation can be done really quick. It can run on various versions of the Windows Operating systems including, 7, Vista, XP , 2008 and 2003.
Some of the notable features of this software are:
- Simple and user-friendly interface that makes using this freeware, easy.
- Support to a number of disk types inlcluding CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RW(Dual Layer) and even USB sticks.
- Creating a bootable CD is extremely easy with this software.
- This freeware is completely free to use and Update and the user has complete support during Install and UnInstall.
Steps to use the software:
- Download and install the freeware.
- Launch the program, Browse and select the ISO file that needs to be burnt on to the disk.
- Select the target device and clicking on Start Burn button does it all.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7 / Vista / 2008 / XP / 2003
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: