Color Console is a freeware to add colors to Windows command prompt. ColorConsole let’s you change background color, font style and font color of command prompt, so that you don’t have to work on Black and White command prompt. Color console is very fascinating software to use. Just try it for a change in your routine.
Features of Color Console:
Color Console has more options than the conventional windows command prompt interface. They are:
- You have the option to enter the commands in a separate tab. You also have the options to bold, italic, underline, change the letters color, and highlight the letters typed to make them look according to your choice.
- You have the option to change the whole command prompt background and it’s look. Just click on the paint pad icon as shown in below screenshot to select from various options like: Matrix, Blood Matrix, Classic, Blue, Perl, Milk, White, Black, Yellow, Orange, System, and System 2.
- You can also work on multiple tabs by clicking on new button. So, you can open multiple command prompts in same window as shown in below screen shot. You can have multiple tabs active at the same time.
- Apart from the above options, you can also store commands as your favorites, and quickly execute them in command prompt.
- Color Console also let’s you export your Command prompt session as HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) or RTF (Rich Text Format). The HTML will open in your browser and RTF will open in a new Microsoft Office Word file.
- Color Console menu options are also available in Deutsch, Japanese, Chineese, French, Italian, Korean, and Spanish. Just click on File tab, there you can select the language of your choice.
If you work on Windows command prompt often, ColorConsole is a good option to add extra features to command prompt. Also check out GoHere.
Download ColorConsole free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: