NFOPad is a free NFO viewer and text editor for your desktop. If you are wondering what an NFO file is, check out a good explanation offered by Wikipedia here. This free NFO viewer is fast, small in size and flexible unlike any other NFO viewer/reader. It is similar to Microsoft notepad, but includes more features and is highly customizable than a notepad. It allows you to customize colors, app settings and fonts. This free NFO viewer is efficient enough to support NFO files containing ASC2 art. And its available in multiple languages such as English, German,English, Korean, Polish, Chinese etc.
This free NFO viewer allows you to insert date/time, includes word wrap option. Moreover you may also print directly with the print option available. Presently, this free NFO viewer is available in 2 versions which are “Installer” and “Portable”. Installer will download an exe file in your system. Whereas portable download will be a .rar file which you will have to unrar using some decompression software like RARZilla.
Also check out Word Reader reviewed by us.
Some Key Features of This free NFO Viewer:
- Detects email and hyperlinks.
- Windows utility software.
- Customizable colors, app settings, fonts.
- Print option available for printing.
- In built ASC2 fonts.
- Available in portable version.
- Search and replace text.
- Overwrite/insert mode.
- Option for word wrap is available.
- “Go to” option for directly going onto specific line by entering the line number.
- Delete a line with delete line option.
How To Download and Install This free NFO Viewer:
- Go on to homepage of this NFO Viewer and click on “Installer” for downloading installer version.
- An exe file gets downloaded into your system.
- Run the file and follow further installation instruction.
NFOPad is a free NFO viewer which is similar to Microsoft notepad, but includes more features than a notepad. Download it for free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: