YouTube video Organizer is a free Youtube downloader that lets you download your favorite YouTube videos, save and organize Youtube videos on your computer. Once downloaded, organized and saved, you are able to watch your created playlist at anytime without needing an internet connection. The option of being able to watch Youtube videos offline is certainly appealing for those who have a slow internet connection; we all know that a fast connection is what enables most people to watch YouTube videos online.
The program is a very convenient Windows application to organize Youtube videos. It allows you to download your favorite videos quickly and organize them into some sort of playlist. Once organized, there is no need for you to remain online to watch the videos you’ve just downloaded; they’re on your hard disk.
Some of the features this useful free Youtube video organize offers are the following:
- Fast downloading of YouTube videos to your hard disk. The program allows up to ten videos to be downloaded at one time.
- The ability to organize your download videos into groups or playlists; this leads to easy management of your video downloads.
- Ease-of-use: the program is super easy to use. Simply enter the URL of a video, rename it and click OK. The download will take place in the background. Once downloaded, you can drag-and-drop the video into a group of your choice.
- The best feature of all is the fact that,YouTube Video Organizer, is absolutely free.
It is easy to understand that free programs like YouTube Video Organizer are popular will many people around the world; being able to place downloaded videos into categories is a definite plus. The creators and designers of this simple-to-use free video organizer are convinced you and your friends will be pleased to have this application on your Windows computer. However, one of the limitation of this software is that it downloads video in FLV format, and you need a FLV player on your computer to play those videos. Or, you can use a video converter to convert FLV to AVI.
The system requirements are as follows:
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- The program requires a minimum of 5MB of hard disk available for software installation.
- FLV player in order to playback downloaded YouTube video files.
Download Youtube Video Organizer.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: