Complete Internet repair, as the name indicates , is a freeware to repair internet connection. This internet repair software checks all the faults that are related to the internet connection with your system. Complete Internet Repair freeware provides a host of options to resolve any problem that may arise with the network connection.
The internet connection suddenly stops responding to your requests from the browser or simply stops working due to unknown reasons. Manually finding out the reasons for failure is a tedious process. Complete Internet Repair software is basically a combination of Internet Recovery Kit and Winsock Repair system that provides multiple options to solve a problem with the network connection and its settings.
Usually the latest versions of Windows display the specific problem with the network connection as and when it occurs. This is to be taken note of before using the Complete Internet Repair software. Also check out NetSetMan, and NetBalancer.
The main screen of the internet repair freeware lists out the operations that can be performed to resolve the internet connection issues.
Here are some of the internet repair operations:
- Resetting the Internet protocol(TCP/IP): Rewrites the registry keys that are used by the communication protocol.
- Flush DNS resolver cache: Clears all the entries in the Domain Name Server Resolver’s cache storage.
- Repair IE 8.0: This option performs a comprehensive repair of the Internet Explorer version 8.0
- Repair Winsock: Repair Windows socket connections.
- Repair SSL, HTTPS, Cryptography: Problems with Security standard protocols like Secure Socket Layer, Secure Hyper Text and cryptographic protocols are resolved.
- Resetting Windows Firewall.
- Clearing Windows update history etc.,
The user can select one or more of these depending upon the issue raised by the network manager in order to resolve the specific problems that may arise in the internet connection. The error logging is enabled by default, so that the user can know about the different connection related issues that arise from time-to-time. However this feature can also be disabled manually by the user. Also check out free internet accelerator.
Complete Internet Repair software is thus a robust tool to troubleshoot and resolve network connection related problems. This freeware has been designed to work on various versions of Windows like Vista/ 7 / XP. It sizes just about 1 MB and is free to download and use. Download free here.