OnCrawl SEO Page Audit is a free SEO analyzer Chrome extension. You can use this Chrome extension to analyze any web page and know its Page score and whether it is indexable or not. It displays the page score after analyzing the content of the web page, like HTML tags, title, meta description, and other SEO parameters. You can read the SEO report generated by this Chrome extension to remove common SEO problems and optimize your web page for better ranking.
There is another quite handy Chrome extension that you use to see keyword volume in Google Search Console, Majestic, Moz, etc. If you are looking for a free SEO crawling software then you can check out BeamUsUp. This free software is an alternative to Screaming Frog and can find common SEO errors and broken links to any website.
How to use this SEO analyzer Chrome extension:
Getting started with this SEO analyzer Chrome extension is really easy, just download it from the link provided at the end of this article and then click on its Chrome extension icon to analyze the page and read its SEO report. It can analyze HTML tags, title, meta description, number of headings, number of internal links and external links, etc. It also displays helpful tips against these SEO factors so that you can correct any errors on the web page and optimize it. It is quite useful Chrome extension for those who are thinking of getting started in SEO.
To analyze a page and read its SEO report on Chrome, open a web page and then click on its Chrome extension. It will then analyze that page and display its SEO report on its main interface itself, as you can see in the screenshot below.
It displays the overall page score on top of its interface. You can see the complete SEO report of that web page from its interface. If you want to know about the indexability of the page then go to its Indexability menu and see whether meta robots are set for that page or not and other indexing parameters. Apart from that you can also get to know about SEO metrics like authority flow, robots.txt, etc from its SEO report.
You can analyze following SEO information about a web page using this free SEO analyzer Chrome extension.
- Page Score
- H1 (Heading level 1)
- NUMBER OF HN (Heading)
- AUTHORITY FLOW (number of internal links/number of external links), etc.
- META ROBOTS: Whether meta robots are set or not.
- CANONICAL: whether web page URL is canonical or not.
- ROBOTS.TXT: Whether REP protocol is enabled or disabled.
- HTML tags
- Title: Title of the web page and rating (good, duplicated, etc).
- Description: Description of the web page and rating (good, not set etc).
- H1: Content of H1 tag and a comment/tip on it.
- Web Analytics tag: Displays whether Web Analytics tag is found on the page or not.
- Number of images: Displays the number of images missing ALT tags.
- Editorial insights: Not available in free version.
- Architecture: Not available in free version.
- Performance: Displays load time and weight (in kb) of the web page.
- XRAY: Use it to find different elements on the web page like headings, out links, follow, nofolllow links, images without ALT tag, etc.
OnCrawl SEO Page Audit is a free SEO Analyzer Chrome extension. It is quite a handy extension as it can help you in analyzing a web page based on basic SEO metrics and you can then use its report to optimize the web page to improve its indexability. Do check it out as it is absolutely free.