Paessler Site Inspector is a free website analyzing browser that can be used to analyze the performance of a website in web browser.
This free site inspector combines rendering engines of both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox into one program. So users can compare the rendering of a page in both the browser. Its sophisticated web page analysis functions make analyzing and debugging of web sites easy. Browsershots is another free software to test web pages in multiple browsers.
How to use it Paessler Site Inspector:
Paessler Site Inspector runs on any Window operating system and requires about 30 MB of free disk space. Its analysis functions can be accessed right inside the Analyzing Browser. Using this analysis features user can mark any HTML tag with a colored border inside the rendered web page. Also users can copy the page URL, page title, page source, list of URLs, and even the page as a bitmap to the clipboard.
Also Read: 4 Best Free FTP Software
In this free site inspector web developers will find a wealth of analysis functions in the toolbars and menus.
- It allows user to access lists of the images, forms, links, frames, metatags, or the scripts of a web page for any given URL.
- Its Highlight function allows user to mark any HTML tag with a colored border inside the rendered web page (e.g., to show all TD tags in a page).
- It can show both pixel grid and guide lines in a web page.
- It can also show all image tags and link URLs inside a web page.
- It allows user to copy the page URL, page title, page source, list of URLs, and a bitmap to the clipboard.
- Its browser window can be resized to various standard screen sizes. And it allows user to zoom into a web page.
- It also includes features like CSS/HTML validation, link checking, ping the server and W3C markup validation.
So Paessler Site Inspector with its advanced web page analysis features can be an indispensable tool for every web developer. Some other good programming tools for web developers include free IDE for PHP, Firebug for IE, and free IDE for Ruby Rails.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: