Bleezer is a free blogging client that allows you to publish a blog entry right from your desktop. It is simple to add a new blog to Bleezer. The setup is straightforward. The wizards include the FTP configuration for uploading the images.
Bleezer is quite old, and does not possess features like modern desktop blogging clients, like Windows Live Writer and Blogilo. Bleezer cannot automatically upload images to your blog. You have to create your own thumbnail image and manually upload them through FTP. The image placeholder does not adjust to the actual size of the image. The align attribute is also not working properly so that users are not able to preview how the picture will look in the post.
[Like this article? Subscribe to our Free Updates]
Users cannot save an entry as draft to publish in the future. There is no documentation for Bleezer to assist newbie. When you click on the save button, the save dialog box will appear and prompt you to save the post. However, once you click the save button, it does not redirect you to the folder which you save it. Instead, you will be redirected to the original screen. Bleezer’s spellchecker contain word with spelling mistake. The spelling checker tend to spell check the HTML tags of the blog entries.
- Bleezer is a free desktop blogging application.
- Bleezer can be run on Windows, OSX and Linux platform.
- It is compatible with most blogging system including Blogger.
- The WTSIWYG editor allows you to edit the post.
- You can add the blog entry to multiple categories.
- It supports tag service such as Technorati, del.icio.us and etc.
- The English spellchecker is used to check the grammar and spellings of the entries before it becomes published.
- You can compose and post the entries offline. Internet connection is not necessary.
- The ping service allows you to ping your entries to several ping services such as Ping Technorati, weblogs.com, ping-o-matic, Pingoat and etc.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows, Mac, Linux
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: