FishMemory is a free online to do list that allows you to easily create to do list online. FishMemory comes with some really interesting features, like, you can create repitive taks, organize tasks in terms of tasks and sub-tasks, share your list with your friends, and print it or even convert to a HTML page.
FishMemory lets you set email reminders for specified days, weeks, months, and years for repetitive tasks. This comes handy for remembering birthdays and anniversaries.
FishMemory allows you to follow your lists and reminders throught RSS feeds. You can access your reminders through a RSS reader on your computer, desktop or mobile phone.
Here are some of the features of this Free Online To Do List:
- You can add quick reminder by specifying the date, time and description
- You can create auto repeat reminders every x days, x weeks, x months and x years
- The site load very fast
- The dashboard has a calendar with an orange background
- The user interface supports multiple languages including French, polish, german
- The main panel displays the upcoming reminders in the next 24 hours, week, or month
- You can add quick reminders without messing up with the lists
- You can share your list with other people
- Fishmemory has an improved reordering system
- The last viewed list is appended to the menu
- You can browser public lists
- The list can be exported as an unordered list or .html document
FishMemory is a free online to do list service that is extremely easy to use, and very effective in keeping track of your activities.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: