Intuit QuickBooks is one of the most popular bookkeeping software. But it is quite pricey. However, many people are not aware that there is a Free Version of QuickBooks also available. It is called QuickBooks Simple Start Free Edition.
If you have not used QuickBooks till now, and are planning to buy it, then it makes sense to start with QuickBooks Free edition. It offers lot of features that the paid edition of QuickBooks offers. After trying it, if you feel you are happy with it, and need more advanced features, you can buy a full fledged version. Your data will seamlessly migrate to the paid version. But, if you didn’t like or are content with the free version itself, you saved a lot of money. Either way, its a win win situation for you.
Here are some of the features that QuickBooks Free Edition offers:
- You can track Sales, and associated sales taxes.
- Track up to 20 contacts of customers and vendors.
- Manage Payroll, and also Payroll taxes.
- Create Invoices
- Track Customer Payments
- Get up to 14 one-click business reports to get insight into your business. The reports are pre-designed, and can be easily customized.
- You can import data from Excel.
Here are some of the features that QuickBooks Free Edition does not offers:
- You cannot track inventory.
- Only 1 simultaneous user.
- Cannot track bills.
- Cannot Download your Bank Statements in Quickbooks.
- Cannot track in multiple currencies.
QuickBooks accounting software is easy to use, and would let you spend more time on doing business. This is a nice free accounting software that is good for individuals, and small businesses.
Download using link at the end. Here is a small overview of QuickBooks Simple Start Free Edition.
Download Link: Download QuickBooks Simple Start Free Edition
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: