CamStudio is a free open source software that can record all audio and screen activity on your computer. It can then create an avi or swf file for that.
CamStudio is very easy to use and learn, and just takes a few minutes to understand the software. The interface is very neat. The best part is that it is a totally free screen recording software.
CamStudio can be easily use to create video tutorials, screencast or podcast, and demonstration videos. Such videos can be stored in AVI format, or converted to SWF format using CamStudio’s built in AVI to SWF converter. This results in creating industry standard lean video files.
CamStudio has many advanced features, such as:
- Add screen captions to your recordings.
- Add a webcam movie of yourself using picture-in-picture feature.
- Lossless Codec produces crystal clear results with much smaller filesize.
- Record cursor path and use custom cursors
- Record whole screen or just a section of screen
- Reduce or Increase the video quality
- Comprehensive built-in helpfile
- Totally Free under GPL Licence.
CamStudio is one of my favorite free software, simply because there aren’t many other free screen recording software. CamStudio does the job well, and is totally free. Love it! Download it using links at the end.
Download Link: Download CamStudio Free
Video Tutorials: How to Download, Install, and Use CamStudio
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: