Dmailer Backup is a simple, yet effective piece of free backup software that makes it simple for users to back up all important files. The free backup software is installed onto a storage device of some kind and from here it regularly creates backups of the computer files on the storage device it is connected to.
Here are some features of Dmailer Backup:
- Easy to set up.
- Cross compatible with any PC or Mac.
- Backup to any storage device.
- Backup to your free 2GB Dmailer online account.
- Choose from backing up media files or your entire computer.
- Continuous and automatic backups.
- Maintain several versions of the same file at once.
- Manage multiple profiles, maintain log files and review backup summaries.
- Password protected and AES 128-bit encryption.
- Restore data with one click.
- Available in 18 different languages.
Simple, Automatic Free Backup Software
Dmailer backup is very simple to use. Once you have initially set up the free backup software on the storage device you want to use, backups are automatically updated. Several versions of the same file are supported and can be backed up, which is useful for those who often work collaboratively on a document or project.
The clean, slick interface of the free backup software means that it needn’t be alien to anyone, even those who at unfamiliar with backup software and may not have a huge level of computer knowledge.
So we can conclude that this free backup software is a very useful tool indeed. Its main pull is that it updates your backups automatically once it has been set up, meaning that no user intervention is needed once it has started.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows, Mac
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: