FeedMyInbox provides you a free service where you can subscribe to feeds from your favorite websites. Though the limit on the free account subscriptions is 5 websites. FeedMyIndex gives you real time feeds from various websites you have subscribed to. It is not at all necessary that the website you are subscribing through FeedMyInbox has a RSS feed option. FeedMyInbox has software that can convert a URL into RSS feeds where whatever is updated on the website will come to you as a feed in your mailbox.
How to subscribe to real time feeds:
- Firstly, go to website where you will find a box to put your website URL and also your email address.
- After you give your email address you will be asked for the specific feed you want to receive on your email because there can be more than one type of feed available from any website. The types you want to select can be done by selecting them from the list provided.
- Once you click the submit button the application will send you a confirmation email to your email address where you have to confirm that you are the one who selected the FeedMyInbox application.
- The best thing about FeedMyInbox is that it allows the users to subscribe to more than one feed from any particular website and along with it also allows adding more websites from which you want to receive further feeds.
- On the other hand the downside is that it allows only 1 feed per day from a single type of feed from any website unless you log in as a user in the website of FeedMyInbox. When you sign up for the FeedMyInbox you are still allowed only 5 feeds per subject and hence your work is limited to certain extent.
- You can remove this limitation by paying a premium price and can get unlimited access to huge number of feeds.
- Once the feed arrives in your mailbox you can get to view all the details of updates on any website just by reading through or if possible by clicking the link that gives access to the whole description of the feed.
- For ease of use you can add the bookmarklet provided by FeedMyInbox to your bookmarks bar.
Overall, FeedMyInbox is a good app to get real time feeds. Try this app out before opting for any other just for their great method of providing you with latest updates of your favorite websites.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: