TweJay is a free website which allows you to listen to Twitter tweets. With the help of TweJay, listen to Twitter tweets being played out loud for you. All you need to do is sign in using your Twitter ID.
All your tweets being read back to you, sounds quite fun. So I gave a try to this fun app to listen to Twitter tweets.
Here is how to listen to Twitter tweets:
- Go on to the home page of TweJay.
- Click the button which says “sign in with Twitter” like shown below.
- You will be redirected to the Twitter login page, asking you for authorization to use this app.
- Login with your username and password.
- You will be redirected to the TweJay homepage, now with all your latest tweets showing on the page with a play button on them.
- The tweets would start playing automatically from top to bottom.
- To control playing of tweets check out the control keys below. You will find this keyboard shortcuts window on the top right hand side of the TweJay home page.
TweJay is a fun website which literally makes Twitter talk by reading all your tweets for you. I found this website extremely amusing. All my tweets being read to me, made me feel like important or something. Go ahead try it out.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: