EasyPC Cleaner is a completely free PC cleaner that provides 1 click auto clean up wizard, and also lets you manually clean registry, and hard disk of PC. It allows to deeply scan Windows registry to find out incorrect or invalid entries and helps to repair those entries. It is also useful to analyse and clean temporary Internet files, history, cookies, sessions, passwords, Windows recent documents, junk files, log files, and much more. Thus, you will be able to quickly clean up and speed up PC and make your computer perform much better than before.
Not only it allows to fix registry and hard disk issues, infact it is able to manage startup programs, and uninstall programs directly from its interface. It is one of the useful PC cleaner software and works similar, like CCleaner.
Here are The Key Features Present In This Free PC Cleaner:
- A handy software to clean PC by fixing registry issues and clean disk by removing junk files, browsing history, cache, cookies, Windows invalid start menu shortcuts, desktop shortcuts, memory dumps, and lots more.
- One-click auto clean up facility is also available. Thus, it is helpful for novice as well as experienced users.
- It is also beneficial in order to access some of the useful system tools, like system backup, disk defragment, etc., directly using its interface.
- You will also be able to manage all of the startup entries (items that start with Windows startup). It allows to permanently delete an item from startup list. However, you won’t be able to add new entries or edit an existing entry from startup list, but it is handy to remove some stubborn entries completely. Access Tools option to manage startup entries.
- It allows to uninstall programs directly from its interface.
- It is free to use and its zip file is around 4 MB.
How To Use EasyPC Cleaner To Speed Up PC?
First download EasyPC Cleaner to PC and extract its files into a folder. After that, run the setup and complete its installation. Open its interface using desktop icon. There are three main options available on its interface to clean your PC: 1-Click Clean, Disk Clean, and registry clean.
- 1-Click Clean: Use this option if you want to automatically clean PC by repairing registry and cleaning the hard disk. Browsers (like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer) history, cookies, cache, recently saved URLs, saved password, saved form data, system temp files, DNS cache, memory dumps, invalid old files, invalid data, and registry items will be scanned, and deleted by default. But if you want, you can exclude some items to be scanned and deleted using 1-Click Clean.
- Disk Clean: Using this option, you will be able to manually select items that you want to clean, can start analysis, deselect items that you don’t want to remove, and can hit clean button to clean all selected scanned items.
- Registry Clean: This option allows to first select items that you want to scan and then allows to fix issues that will come (if any) in results. You can select registry items, like invalid entries, invalid system key, shared DLL’s sections, application paths, ActiveX, OLE/COM entries, uninstall entries, font entries, file extensions, and more. After this, scan the items using Scan now button. Once the scanning will be completed, results will be in front of you that shows total number of issues for each item.
You can select any particular items, can uncheck files that you don’t want to remove, and can hit Clean button to remove rest of the files of scanned items.
EasyPC Cleaner is one of the useful PC cleaner that can repair registry as well as clean disk by removing junk files, and other items. However, it doesn’t provide any disk defragment option (excluding Windows disk defragment) neither you can save scanned results for later analysis. These features can make it more meaningful, if added.