Codetwo NetCalendars is a free group calendar tool. Codetwo NetCalendars allows multiple employees to access the calendars from different computers in a local area network (LAN) or internet. This group calendar allows you to streamline managing appointments. Other free calendar tools that we reviewed earlier are Mozilla Sunbird, and Crawler Organizer. To manage meeting rooms for those appointments, you can use Free Web based Meeting Room Booking System.
Codetwo NetCalendars supports Microsoft outlook and allows you to share the calendar without the requiring the Exchange Server. The calendar can be customized to contain all the appointments and meetings for the employees in the company.
Here are some of the features of Free Codetwo NetCalendars:
- Free group calendar tool
- Create a calendars that can be access by all your employees
- Tag each appointment with unlimited number of categories
- Edit the categories with the New, Delete and Edit buttons
- Create new appointment by specifying the title, location, start time and date, end time and date, and all day event, private
- Assign a reminder to an appointment so that the reminder window will display for the employees using the calendar
- Put checkmark to the categories that you want to assign to an appointment
- Change the appointment data anytime
- Double click on the appointment to display it in editable mode
- Share the calendar on another computer between the users connected in the network
- The categories are divided into local and remote. Local categories are generated by CodeTwo NetCalendars whereas remote categories are generated on other machines
- Configure the reminder settings by selecting from the available calendars on your computer
- Start CodeTwo NetCalendars on startup
- Specify the refresh time of the calendar
Codetwo NetCalendar is a free group calendar tool.