MP32FLV is a free MP3 to video converter that lets you upload MP3 to Youtube or Facebook. Both of these services permit easy ways to upload video files, but surprisingly, there is no easy way to upload just an audio file, like MP3 file. MP32FLV fills this deficiency.
It takes any MP3 or AAC file as an input, adds an image to it, and converts it to a video file that plays your MP3, and just displays that image throughout the video. Then it uploads the video to Youtube or Facebook. As simple as that :)
Update (3-Sep-2012): This website seems to be dead now. Instead, you can try MP32Tube.
Here are detailed instructions for uploading MP3 to YouTube:
- Go to MP32FLV.com
- Choose an MP3 or AAC file from your computer that you want to upload. You can also provide URL of some MP3 file.
- After that, click on Next. This will get you to “Upload Image” tab. Here you can choose the image that you want to add to your video. You can choose a JPEG image from your computer, or you can even use some image from the image library that MP32FLV provides.
- On the right side on this tab, you will see a “Video Preview” option in which you can see how will your MP3 file look in a video.
- Again click on “Next” button. This step will take some time as this step converts MP3 to FLV video file that can be uploaded to YouTube. Once the conversion is complete, you get two options: Download video, and Send to YouTube.
- Download video downloads the video file in MP4 format.
- Send to YouTube connects you to YouTube where you can login with your YouTube account, and directly upload the file.
And that’s it. You have successfully uploaded MP3 file to YouTube.
Here is a sample of how the converted MP3 file looks:
Let us know if you know of any other similar service.
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: