DesktopNow Remote Computer Access is a software which can be used to log into one’s computer remotely using the internet. All you have to do is to share certain folders in which you want to download or upload files. You will be able to access these folders from some other computer over the net after this. DesktopNow Remote Computer Access enables the user to access and use important files and folders irrespective of the user’s location. This free remote access software makes sure that the user is always able to access and download the essential documents or files from his own computer by using the internet.
Features of this remote access software
- This freeware has been developed by NCH Software which basically means that it is absolutely free and you do not have to pay anything to download this software.
- You need to have either Vista or Windows XP or Windows 7 as your computer’s operating system to meet the system requirements of this software.
- With this free remote access software you can access any file, folder and document present in your personal computer and also download them.
- You can also upload files, folders and documents to a directory that is shared by multiple users.
- DesktopNow Remote Access is a software which can enable you to access the files and documents that you have already shared from any web browser and from any device. This implies that you can use your smartphones and other mobile devices to view the folders, files and documents.
- The software provides a secure and safe SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection to your remote computer.
- This free software does not require any elongated and complicated router configuration to select through which network to send the traffic along.
- DesktopNow Remote Access also enables the user to retrieve crucial documents, files and folders using any available browser remotely.
- The free software file browser can explore files spontaneously and intuitively.
Interface of DesktopNow Remote Access
The interface of the software consists of a single window. Right on the top you will find the menu bar with the file, folders, tools and help options. The file option helps you to open web control panel, close software to tray and exit from the software. The folders options allows you to add folders remotely. The tools option allows the user to change the web log in and the web access options. The help option not only shows you the online help contents but also takes you to the DesktopNow homepage, NCH homepage and the technical support page of the software. It also allows the user to send feedback, bug report and check for updates. Below the menu bar lies the screen which shows you the files, folders and documents that you have added. You will also find the NCH suite button that enables you to browse through the other products that NCH has developed.
Downloading And Installing The Program
You can download this free software from either the official website or several other websites where the download link is available.
DesktopNow is small, simple and extremely efficient and if you want to access your files and folders from somewhere else this software is absolutely perfect for you.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: