PicResize is a free online image editing application that lets you quickly edit images and apply a few photo effects on it. It must be noted that PicResize online image editor is not a replacement for your desktop image editor and you will not be able to perform any advance online image editing with it. This online photo editing app comes handy in scenarios where you require to perform basic image modifications like resizing, cropping, and rotating.
PicResize can be used to edit images from your computers as well as online images. You cannot overwrite the original image, instead PicResize provides you with a copy for downloading edited pic in PNG, JPG, GIF, and BMP formats.
How To Perform Online Image Editing at PicResize:
The process for online photo editing at PicResize image editor has been stated below. Have a look …
- On the homepage, you will find the buttons for selecting the source image. You can either click on ‘From Computer’ or ‘From Web’ buttons at top section of main interface. Depending upon your selection the interface below the buttons will change. To edit an image on your computer it will become an upload box, otherwise to a textbox for pasting the online image URL.
- Next, you require clicking on large ‘Continue’ button placed at bottom section.
- On the next page, you will find the options for performing changes in the image.
On the left hand side exists two menus; one for cropping and other for rotating the image. On hovering mouse over image it will change to a pointer for selecting area to crop.
- On the lower section of the same page exists options for resizing, adding special effects and downloading the image. There is hardly any complexity on the interface and you can easily utilize it for online image editing.
- Finally, click on ‘I’m done, Resize My Picture!’ button at bottom. Soon you will receive a download prompt for saving the processed image to desktop.
The Final Verdict:
PicResize is indeed a useful, free, and simple online image editing app. There is no requirement to install any software or plugin, as PicResize is completely online with zero dependencies. You may consider giving it a try.