BAND: powered by Line, is a great group app for Android that allows you to make separate groups for family members, for close friends, for colleagues, and for anyone else you want. It also allows you to put notices on your board, start polls, make photo albums, and chat with your friends or colleagues. Whatever you share within a band (or group) will be available to only the members of that particular band. This way I can easily manage who gets what information. A tutorial on how to use the app is also given, to make things easier for new users.
Even though the app is powered by Line, it does not needs you to be a Line user, or even to install Line on your Android. Just install this app and start making your own small private social networks.
Key features of this Android App to Make Private Social Networks:
- It has a simple interface.
- It is a fun to use application.
- Easily sign up using your Facebook account.
- Create multiple bands within this app.
- You can choose a Band name and cover for your group.
- Create Group band, Family Band, Alumni Band, or Colleague Band.
- You can also import Facebook groups.
- It also allows you to put a passcode on the app.
- Post upto 3 notices on the board.
- Add stickers, photos, videos, and share your location in the posts.
- Cute graphic stickers available in the in-built Sticker shop.
- Supports GIF, too.
- Start a poll to efficiently decide important decisions.
- You can invite your LINE friends and others via SMS & URL.
- Call and text members even if you don’t have their phone number on your phone.
- Keep tracks of birthdays and important events using the Calendar feature.
- Share your photos, and categorize them in separate albums.
- Easily crop or rotate photos with the ‘edit photo’ function.
Download and Install the group app, BAND from the link or QR Code given at the end of the page. Once installed, tap on the App icon on your Android phone. Sign in using Facebook or E-mail.
Now, you can create multiple private social networks, or bands, and add different groups of people in each band. You can create Group bands, Family Bands, Alumni Bands, or Colleague Bands. Once you have decided the type of band you want, you can continue to give it a name and a cover. This you can change later from the settings. You can add friends via Facebook, LINE, SMS , URL or QR code provided in the this group app.
Also, check Daum mypeople App, a great Android messenger app reviewed on our website.
In BAND you can send pictures and videos to your group members, start polling to make important decisions, and put upto 3 notices on your board. The app also has a Sticker shop from where you can download more stickers.
My Final Verdict on this Android App:
BAND is a very nice Android app that lets you add your close ones to bond with them. The best thing about this app is that it lets me add multiple bands. Each band is a private space for the members of only that particular group. Only thing missing were smileys and emoticons. A sticker shop couldn’t replace them. But otherwise I loved all its features.
Get Band here or use the QR Code below.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: android
Free / Paid: free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: