NovaBench is a free component benchmark application that lets you test performance of various components on your system. You just download the software and run it, and it will show a comprehensive test score for your components. You can then compare the score with other users that have similar configuration to see how your system is performing.
NovaBench testing takes just 1-2 minutes. It supports following different type of tests:
- Floating Point Test – Tests CPU’s floating point arithmetic speed
- Integer Test – Tests CPU’s integer arithmetic speed
- MD5 Hashing Speed – General CPU test
- 3D Graphics Test – Tests GPU with a heavily shader dependent 3D scene
- RAM Speed – Tests RAM read and write speed
- Disk Write Speed – Test write speed of primary or selected storage device
NovaBench is an easy way to test your system performance. It also reminds me of Soluto, the free software that tells you that why your system starts up late.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: