Adebis Photo Sorter is a free photo sorting software that will help you sort your disorganized photo collection neatly in different folders as per relevancy. Photos of any size can be easily sorted by making use of this application. You can set your all rules to make the application group photos as the way you want it to do it for you.
Other free software that we reviewed earlier to organize digital photos is: SysTweak Photo Album.
No matter how much you try to organize your photos on your PC, you may no longer be able to do it when you frequently add photos to your system. Hence, many times you may have ended up creating folder with meaningless names in hurry in order to add photos from your several digital cameras to your PC.
Sometimes, the photos that you had taken in one session may get scattered to different locations on your PC. This can happen if you download images from the internet or any other source on a frequent basis. This is where Adebis Photo Sorter comes into play. It automatically reorganizes your photos on the basis of the EXIF information that is present in the digital photos and also on the basis of the sorting criteria that you set.
Here’s a quick info on the features of Adebis Photo Sorter:
- It is a free photo sorting software for sorting your disorganized photo collection on your PC.
- It automatically creates folders and arranges photos in them depending on the EXIF information found on the digital photos.
- It is a free to use application and free from any malicious program.
- It can read wide range of image formats such as JPEG, TIFF, DNG, and image files that are created by different digital camera brands such as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, etc.
- It lets you quickly rename multiple images depending on the time difference between the time taken they were captured and image formats.