Tera Copy is a free software that copies your important files faster and at its maximum speed so that you don’t need to spend hours doing it.
Copying files from one hard drive to another can consume a lot of time because of several reasons and users often face this problem. Tera Copy is created to save your efforts and quality time.
You can now copy files from one drive to another at a faster speed and even pause in between and resume again in a single click. Instead of copying files, if you want to create an image of entire drive or partition, use DriveImage.
Here are some of the features of Tera Copy:
- It copies files at a faster speed
- You can pause at any time and resume again
- If there’s any error, it will try several times or skip the file but sees to it that it doesn’t terminate the entire process
- It tells you of problem files so that you can recopy only the ones which failed in the file transfers and you can then fix the problem
- It supports unicode
- It can also replace the explorer copy and move functions so that you can work with your files as usual
- It supports windows 7 64-bit.
To remove duplicate files before copying use a free duplicate file finder, like, Duplicate Cleaner. Tera Copy is a free resourceful utility for all users and it will definitely save your efforts and will work at a much more faster speed. This one should be given a try.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: