Are you tired of using iTunes just to transfer songs to your ipod? Does it often crash your outdated computers? If you have been looking for a good and free alternative for itunes, look no further. EphPod allows you to quickly transfer songs to your ipod.
Not only that but EphPod has some nice functions that iTunes does NOT have. With EphPod not only you can transfer songs more quickly and efficiently but also you can download the latest news, weather, e-books and even movie listings.
EphPod is a complete program and is a nice replacement for iTunes. According to EphPod’s creators, with EphPod 1.000 songs can be easily transferred in less than 30 minutes. Also EphPod supports Winamp playlists / m3u playlists, creating a playlist has never been easier.
How to Use EphPod To Transfer Songs from iPod to PC:
Using EphPod is quite easy. When it’s opened for the first time you’ll go through a quick setup to help you to configure it easily.
Once you’re done the main window should show up, depending on how it was configured your songs should already be there.
Once you plug your ipod there are several things you can do:
- To sync EphPod with your Ipod simply press ctrl + f5 or go to Ipod tools and choose “Synchronize with Ipod”.
- EphPod also allows you to transfer your outlook express contacts to your Ipod by clicking on the corresponding option which should be on the upper right part of the window.
- It’s also possible to sync the folders by clicking on “Sync Folders”.
- From the tab iPod tools one can find several minor utilities to save some space, edit tags and a few other things take your time to figure it out.
- It’s worth mentioning that from this tab you can update your iPod’s firmware by clicking on “Update Ipod Firmware”.
Features of EphPod:
- Good Free Replacement of iTunes
- Completely free.
- Efficient and fast.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: