PostBooks is a free and open source full features Accounting, ERP, and CRM system. PostBooks works very well for small sized businesses that want to get features of the paid software, without spending any money.
PostBooks is based on award winning xTuple ERP Suite. Because PostBooks is based on a professional software, it is very robust, and packed with features. It is built with the open source PostgreSQL database, and the open source Qt framework for C++.
PostBooks includes the following modules:
- Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
- Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
As you would notice from above, PostBooks packs a lot of punch. It is installed in a client server form. It is possible to have both client and server on same machine, or to have a separate server to which lot of client machines can connect.
PostBooks client works on Windows, Mac, and Linux and looks and behaves identically on all three. It is even possible to have clients running on all three OS in same organization and connecting to same server.
PostBooks is really good, and has all the features that are required in a good Accounting, ERP, and CRM system. Download using links at the end. You can also check out instructional videos about PostBooks here.
Download Link: Download PostBooks Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: