SketchPad works on HTML5
SketchPad has been developed by ColorJack. Since the new version of all the major browsers are powered with HTML5; you can open highly rich internet applications such as SketchPad through the browser without installing plugins or costly authoring tools. With HTML5 which works without plugins, you will be free from the worries of problems that you may face when important plugins like Adobe Flash crash.
Some of the features that you can find on SketchPad are as follows:
- A basic tool set that includes drawing and painting items such as brush, eraser, color filler, text, color picker, etc.
- You can use different layers for sketching, shading, coloring, etc. By means of the different layers, you can modify any particular area of the painting that you want to edit whenever you want.
- You don’t need to navigate through the menus to access features and tools. Instead, you can use Pen tool to select tools and features directly from the interface.
- When you click on the Save button, you will be able to save it in PNG format. It also helps in sharing your creations online.
- The emailing feature allows you to send a sketch to others directly from sketch pad in 3 different formats (jpeg, png, tiff.)
- The application loads instantaneously and all the features can be accessed easily without any delay in performance.
If you are tired of working and are searching for a website to unwind yourself and you are in the mood of painting then SketchPad is just the site for you. All you need to do is just open the site and start drawing and let your imaginations flow… as simple as that.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: