Sidengo.com offers you great website builder if you wish to give an online presence to your business. You can give new dimensions to your business without having to pay hefty prices for getting your website done. You can avail the builder for free and without any prior technical skills or knowledge. So if are you planning to go the economical way, then Sidengo is the perfect option for you which offers free services.
How to start designing with this free Website Builder?
With Sidengo you can build up your site in a couple of minutes and add multitude of features. The free website builder can help your business achieve and grow to great lengths. The steps to start designing are simple
- Open the website.
- On the left panel, you need to enter your e-mail address and password.
- Enter the site name and click on ‘Get started for free’.
The sign-up process gets completed. Now, all you need to do is click on the Sign-in link and navigate to your site. You can start editing now!
Innovative features of Sidengo website builder:
- Sidengo allows you to create your own website within a couple of minutes without having to rely on anybody else to do it and without paying a hefty price to any designing company.
- You do not have to worry about hosting since this free website builder does it all for you! Sidengo.com offers you completely reliable web hosting to give your business the necessary presence after you are done with the website.
- In today’s era when social networking has become a popular trend, Facebook page integration for your website isn’t a bad idea, is it? However, this feature is only applicable if you build a pro site.
- You can also turn your site into a widget or as a web app for iPhone/iPad but here again you need to build a pro site for this purpose. In addition, you can also go for other social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- One of the most innovative features of building your website is that you can also put PDFs, presentation slides and so much more to attract your customers. However, if you build a basic site then you have to adhere to the 15MB limit.
- Sharing your website also becomes easy and hence with social media integration you can include the Facebook and twitter profiles in the website itself.
The only problem with Sidengo is that you can only build basic sites for free. If you wish to design pro sites then you would be charged accordingly. There are some impressive features which you would find missing in the basic sites such as custom domain, Facebook page integration, QR code where the users can access your website if they scan this particular code using their smartphones and others.
Sidengo is a good option if you need to build a very basic website especially since it relieves you of all the pain and huge costs involved in getting a website done. However, you need to keep in mind that it comes with a few basic limitations. So, if you are targeting lesser crowd, you can definitely give it a try!
Sign up for free Sidengo website builder here!
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista & XP (32Bit & 64Bit)
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: