Access to MySQL is a free software to convert Access database to a MySQL database. If you have been using Access for a long time, and want to move to MySQL now, Access to MySQL converter will easy let you create MySQL database from Access database. You can choose to transfer all Access data to MySQL, or just create the table structure.
How to Convert Access to MySQL:
Access to MySQL is very easy to use, and it comes with a wizard like interface. Here are the steps to convert Access database to MySQL database.
- Download and install the Access to MySQL software. You can download it from here.
- Start the Access to MySQL converter. The program will automatically launch in the wizard like interface.
- As a first step, specify the path of your Access file that you want to convert to MySQL. If you need to provide login details of Access database, you can do that too in this step.
- After that, you need to provide details of the destination MySQL database where your Access database will be transferred. You can provide all the connection details, username and password of target MySQL database.
- After that, you can choose which tables of Access database you want to convert to MySQL. You can choose to transfer all the tables, or you can selectively choose the tables that you want.
- Then you can provide some additional transfer options, like, transfer indexes, do not transfer data, transfer default value properties, and more.
- Once you have done all the settings, just click on “Run Now” button. This will start the conversion process of converting Access to MySQL.
As you see, Access to MySQL converter makes it extremely easy to convert Access database to MySQL database. This could be quite a tricky process, but Access to MySQL takes away all the complexity, and makes the process quite painless. Love it!