Ginger is a free Grammar checker which allows you to check grammar and check spelling mistakes. This Grammar checker works with PowerPoint, outlook, MS Word, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. I tried this software only with Internet explorer and it was working fine. This Grammar checking software is easy to use because of its straightforward functionality. All you need to do is put the cursor at the place where you want Ginger to start the grammar check and then press F2 button on your keyboard.
This Grammar checker works automatically once started. It automatically checks all the sentences one by one. This grammar checker shows error within a sentence in red color, and below it shows the correct form in blue color. So you can easily rectify the error with a single click on the “Approve” button. You can even skip any non relevant error with a single click on “Skip” button. This grammar checker offers few general settings like you can select the language between English US and English UK, delete added words from the dictionary, receive automatic notification of errors, etc.
Ginger was a paid software earlier, but anyhow now its free of cost. Make a download and use it for free. This grammar checker is available in the premium version with more features. One of the interesting feature in the premium version is “Text to Speech reader” which reads in a good quality voice and improves your pronunciation and accent. This Grammar checker does not work with Google Chrome and Microsoft office starter edition.
Don’t forget to check out PaperRater reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of This Grammar Checker:
- Completely free Grammar checker.
- Checks Grammar and spelling errors.
- Corrects grammar and spelling mistakes in a single click.
- Easy to use.
- Skip irrelevant grammar mistakes in a single click.
- Select Language between English US and English UK.
How To Download And Install This Grammar Checker:
- Go on to the homepage of this Grammar checker.
- Click “Get Ginger, its free” button or the “Download” link at the top right corner of the website.
- A setup file will be downloaded into your system.
- Run the setup file and follow further easy installation procedure.
You would also like to check out websites to learn English online.
How To use This Grammar Checker:
- Put the cursor at the place you want Ginger to start checking from and press F2 on your keyboard.
- Whenever this grammar checker shows you grammatical or spelling mistakes click “Approve” button.
- With a single click on “Approve” button the error will be automatically rectified.
Ginger is a free Grammar checking software which shows and corrects all your grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. Download it for free.