PowerDVDpoint Lite is a PPT to Video converter freeware that can be used to convert Powerpoint to DVD, making it possible to be viewed on TV and other portable devices. The user can view the converted presentations and slideshows and even share them with friends. This will enable the user to view presentations without having a Powerpoint application installed on the system. Apart from converting PPT to DVD, PowerDVDPoint also lets you convert PPT to Video free.
The user can use this PPT to video converter to convert the Powerpoint files of various formats like .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx etc., Also the Powerpoint presentations can be converted into videos in different formats like wmv, mov, ASF and M4V by this free PPT to video converter. These videos can be shared on social media websites, uploaded and shared with friends and can also be played on YouTube and other such video hosting sites online. Further these can be played on Windows Media Player and can also be transferred to personal media devices like iPhones, Pocket PCs , Blackberry, mobile phones etc.
Using PowerDVDPoint Lite free PPT to video converter the user can also add video and audio narrations for a better presentations that look like animated movies. Multiple Powerpoint files can be converted into a single video. The user need not navigate through the slides one after the other, during presentations. By setting the video speed the user can decide to present his slides at the speed he wants.
How to convert Powerpoint to DVD?
With PowerDVDPoint Lite free PPT to video converter, conversion of Powerpoint files to DVD can be done in the following simple steps:
- Install the free PPT to video converter and restart the system in order to update it in the registry settings.
- Run the application and select from the list of options that it displays. You can either choose to create a DVD from the Powerpoint files in the standard format or convert Powerpoint files to a specific video format DVD file.
- In the window that follows, click ‘Add presentations’ icon that is available. Choose the Powerpoint files that are to be converted into video file and click ‘Open’.
- On clicking ‘Next’ in the subsequent window of this free PPT to video converter, the user is asked to specify a target location for the window for the converted video file to be stored.
- On completing this step the user can edit the Settings of the videos that are to be produced as Output. Options to choose the Audio/Video bit rates, frame speeds, picture formats and time gaps between different slides are available in this free PPT to video converter.
- Clicking OK will display the Menu Designer, using which the background properties, Sound, Templates, Style etc can be chosen.
- Click ‘Create’ on the window that follows and proceed. The next Window would be the message box that displays the audio properties.Click Close and ‘Start the conversion’ button in the subsequent window.
- Once the conversion is completed, the user can choose to view the converted file by opening the target folder.
Converting presentations to video files of different formats can be done by choosing ‘Convert to Video Files’ at the beginning, and then following similar steps as above.
This free PPT to video converter is extremely easy and intuitive to use to convert PPT to video.
PowerDVDPoint Lite is a simple, one-stop solution to convert Powerpoint to DVD and Video files of desired format. Download free here.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: