Sophos Anti-Rootkit is a free anti-rootkit software that removes any hidden rootkit on your computer system. Sophos Anti-Rootkit can detect any rootkit by using the latest rootkit detection technology. Once it has detected a rootkit, Sophos Anti-Rootkit easily removes that rootkit from your system.
Rootkits are usually not detected by antivirus software. Some of the free antivirus software like AVG, Avira, and Avast come with basic rootkit detection and removal. However, they might not be able to detect the rootkits that were installed before installation of antivirus software. Sophos Anti-Rootkits functions by removing the rootkits on your computer that is present before and after the program installation.
Here are some of the features of this Free Anti-Rootkit software:
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit software detects and removes rootkit on the computer system
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit software can run on GUI platform
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit software can be installed or uninstalled in standard Windows
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit software has a simple graphical user interface
- The software runs the program from a command line
- Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection prevent and eliminate rootkits that is installed on your computer, and servers
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit software requires a minimum of 128 MB ram on your computer
- The user interface supports multiple languages including English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
- Sophos Anti-Rootkit software can run on multiple operating systems including 64 bits Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
Sophos Anti-Rootkit is a free standalone software that is easy to use. Download of the free version requires free registration.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: