Cinecode is a free open source video to flash converter that can convert any video file to flash. You just have to drag the video files and drop it into the application to convert it to flash. Cinecode is one of the easiest to use video to flash converter.
Cinecode supports multiple video formats including MPEG, WMV, WMP, AVC1, H.263, H.264 FLV1 Flash/Sorenson, and FLV4. The encoder is built in to the multimedia player. Cinecode’s FLVP player is compatible with all flash video formats including Divx. This encoding tool also support FFMPEG. You can use Cinecode along with your mobile video content, digital camera and camcorder video.
Here are some of the features of Cinecode:
- Cinecode is an encoding tool that converts any video file to flash on your desktop
- This encoding tool is easy to use and let you drag and drop any video file into the CineCode application
- Cinecode supports the most popular video file formats
- Cinecode runs on multiple operating systems
- Cinecode supports FFMPEG
- You can use the program for mobile video content, digital camera and camcorder video
- The FLVP Player can runs flash files in any formats
- Users only have to upload a file or specify a URL
- The encoder is built into the player
- Cinecode is developed on a cross platform
Cinecode is an open source program that is licensed under the General Public License (GPL) license. This encoding tool is created with the open source technology developed by OpenLibraries. Cinecode is completely free and is available to the public.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows, Mac, Linux
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: