Twitter has developed a Twitter Follow Button For Websites and Twitter Profiles. Twitter Follow Button is a free widget which allows Twitter Followers to connect to your Websites, Blogs or Twitter account. Facebook has launched Facebook Badge and Google has launched a Google +1 Button. These free widgets help in leveraging traffic to a web account. Every webmaster understands the significance of traffic on their website. Keeping that in mind, Twitter has launched this free widget. Here is a Twitter Follow Button we generated for our Website. I Love Free Software has many loyal Followers so we built a Twitter Follow Button for the sake of convenience of our readers.
The fact that Facebook has launched Facebook Badge keeps me in splits. Not to leave out Google’s +1 Button. ( Really it’s a rat race out there!)
How Twitter Follow Button Works :
Twitter Follow Button allows you to direct traffic to a website, blog or your profile by simply clicking on the Twitter Follow Button. You have to specify your settings for the Follow Button to Twitter which automatically generates an HTML code for the button and you can embed it to any Web Form.
Features of Twitter Follow Button:
- Free, like all other Twitter Widgets, the Twitter Follow Button too is free.
- Easy to deploy, no need for extra coding, Twitter Follow Button is entirely a do-it-yourself job.
- Twitter Follower Counter, the free widget can count all your followers.
How To Create A Twitter Follow Button:
- Visit the Twitter Resources Page.
- Fill in the specified fields to customize your Twitter Follow Button.
- Copy the HTML generated by Twitter and embed it on HTML form of your webpage or blog.
Here is the Twitter Follow button we created for our websites Twitter page.
Twitter has developed Twitter Follow Button For Websites, Pages and Profiles. Make Twitter Follow Button free for your website.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: