Sonarca Sound Recorder is a free audio recording software which records sound input in MP3 and WAV formats. Sonarca Sound Recorder can be configured to stop the recording after a specified time period of the recording. This software supports sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 48000 Hz.
Update: (August 31, 2013) Some of the antivirus software have start detecting the download as trojan. So we have removed the links to this software.
Here are some of the Features of this Free Sound Recorder:
- Free audio sound recorder for Windows.
- Simple to use.
- Clean UI.
- Saves audio files in MP3 and WAV format.
- Basic recording controls available, like play/pause and stop.
- Supports three different mixer devices, including Microphone (HD Audio), Line In (HD Audio), and Microsoft Sound Mapper.
- Supports master volume input, mono channel, stereo channel.
- Options to adjust left balance, right balance, and volume.
- Supports three types of bit resolution: 16 bit signed, 8 bit signed, 8 bit unsigned.
- Supports 9 different sampling frequencies, including 48000, 44100 Hz, 32000 Hz, 24000 Hz, 22050 Hz, 16000 Hz, 12000 Hz, 11025 Hz, and Hz 8000 Hz.
- Options to specify time to stop recording or manually stop recording.
- Supports signed 16 bit PCM codecs and 8 bit PCM codecs.
- Support for stereo, dual channel stereo, and joint stereo modes.
- Shows message notifications.
- System tray integration.
- Option to view amplitude of recording.
- Lightweight and handy.
Sonarca Sound Recorder is a free studio sound recorder software that can record any sound input with high sound quality. It’s easy to use, simple, and handy. Moreover, it comes with a clean and intuitive UI that makes it an ideal choice for novice users. Download now and try it out.
Get Sonarca Sound Recorder here.
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: