JPEGView is a free image viewer and Editor which allows its users to view or edit an image. This Image Viewer for windows is very small in size but functions at a fast rate. It can view or edit images in formats like BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PNG. This free image editor is made with basic functionality of image editing. It allows the users to control typical programs like contrast, exposure, color cast very interactively and quickly while reviewing the images.
This Image viewer and editor not replaces a fully packed image editor, because this software consist of basic editing features only. Usually we need basic editing tools to edit the images rather than using a fully packed image editor.
This image viewer for windows is supported in Windows 7, vista, XP and Windows 2000.
Some Key Features of JPEGView:
- This image editor and viewer allows you to view/edit images.
- Very simple and easy to understand user interface.
- Most of the Controls are through the mouse.This software is basically mouse controlled.
- It includes a full screen mode to get a complete view of an image.
- It is very small in size and fast in functionality.
- Resize the images without effecting the Quality of the image.
- Allows batch rename and copy.
- It also allows slide shows and movie playing.
How To Download and Install JPEGView:
- To download image viewer /editor, you need to visit it’s official website and click on “download”
- A zip file will be downloaded into your system.
- Now you need to extract all files to a folder and run the Program mentioned as “JPEGView”.
- The photo editor interface will open up.
JPEGView is a user-friendly, small in size and one of the fastest performing software which you can get for free. I think by now you must be thinking of trying out this software, so move forward and download this amazing image viewer and editor.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: