Buddi is free personal budget software that is ideal for people with little or no knowledge of accounting. Buddi’s free accounting software for beginners runs on multiple operating systems including Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux meaning that it is compatible with almost any machine.
Buddi allows you to set up budget categories in the free accounting software including Salary, Groceries and etc. The default categories included with the free accounting software for beginners can be easily deleted. If you want more categories you can add new categories by going to Edit > Create Budget Category.
Here are some of the features that Buddi, the free personal budget software offers:
- Buddi is a free personal budget software that is suitable for novice users
- Buddi is an open source free accounting software that is licensed under the GNU General Public License so you can modify the software
- By using Buddi as your personal budget software, you will be able to organize your finances and keep them in order
- Buddi supports multiple languages
- Buddi operates on a cross platform and simple tabbed interface
- Users can create for 4 types of credit accounts including cash, checking, investment and savings
- With Buddi free accounting software, users can create 5 types of debit accounts including credit card, liability, line of credit, loadn and prepaid account
- You can add your transactions to a number of categories including Salary, Auto, and Misc
- Buddi is a free personal budget software for beginners that has the ability to generate reports and pie charts based on the income, average income, expenses and net worth