ImageUSB is a free software to write ISO to USB for multiple USB devices. There are many ISO to USB writers, but none which let you perform conversion on multiple drives. ISO to USB is a popular conversion format and ImageUSB is an efficient ISO to USB mass duplication. I have always encountered problems when I had to write ISO to USB. This helps in creating bootable CDs/DVDs faster with authentic certification, which means that there are minimal chances of file corruption during ISO TO USB file transfer.
How to write ISO to USB using Image USB :
When you have inserted your USB drives in their respective positions, then launch the ImageUSB manager, select the files you would like to write, then click on Write to UFD. Your USB duplication is over in a jiffy.
What sets it apart from other USB duplication tools, is the feature of saving unused space during the cloning process. This is a big bonus when compared to other ISO to USB copiers. All the MBR files are not compromised during the space-saving process. The only thing you have to keep in mind during the transfer of ISO to USB is that you have to keep the storage space similar to the size of the ISO file i.e. when you write ISO to USB for a file of 2GB then you should have an empty space of 2GB in your USB drive. For using the unused space, you might have to format the USB drive.
Key Features of ImageUSB :
- Allows you to write ISO to USB for multiple USB drives.
- Fast, writes ISO to USB faster.
- Works on almost all Windows Systems, this ISO to USB copier is compatible with systems post Windows 2000.
- Needs less Memory, ImageUSB works on systems with 256 MB of memory.
- Small in size, 2MB of space required on your hard disk. Hence, doesn’t slow down your PC.
How to Download ImageUSB :
- Visit the Homepage.
- Click on ImageUSB Free Download button.
ImageUSB is a free software which lets you write ISO to USB for multiple USB devices. Download ImageUSB Free.