Edraw Mind Map is a free mind mapping software which helps you to create mind maps. Mind maps are basically a visual representation of ideas and thoughts that hit your mind. Edraw Mind Map is fully loaded mind mapping software which is loaded with various tools to assist you in mind mapping in the best possible way.
Edraw Mind Map has got an interface similar to Microsoft office, hence it gives user a familiar feel.
When you launch this software the main window shows a getting started page with the available templates. These available templates are categorized under Mind Map, clip art and more templates. This mind mapping tool comes with several templates, examples, and high quality topics. So you can choose any of these templates for creating your own mind maps in a professional way.
Edraw mind map displays a libraries window, that lets you choose symbols, backgrounds, mind maps, borders , arrow shapes, bubble shapes, etc. So you can choose your desired items for creating a mind map. In this way, you can create your own mind maps effortlessly. Don’t forget to check out FreeMind reviewed by us.
Key Features Of This Free Mind Mapping Software:
- Comes with several examples, templates and high quality topics.
- Themes available to style the interface.
- Mind maps with big size and topics that are collapsible are supported.
- Insert links, font symbols, etc.
- Mind map documents with multiple pages are supported.
- Increase your productivity in mind mapping by adding multiple topics.
How to Use Edraw Free Mind Mapping Software:
- Launch this free mind mapping software.
- You will comes across the get started page.
- Double click on any of the template for starting the mind mapping diagram.
- Now double click the “Main idea” box to add your idea.
- Place your mouse cursor on the the Main idea box and right click it for the context menu.
- Now, select “Add multiple topics” from the context menu for adding topics to your main idea.
- In the same way, you can add multiple subtopics to any topic.
- You are allowed to select your desired background, border, arrow shape, bubble shape and mind shape from the libraries window.
- In this way, you can create a mind map that visualizes your idea.
Edraw Mind Map is a creative software for creative people that helps you to visualize your thoughts in the form of mind map. Download Edraw Mind Map for free.