Dream Scene Seven is free software for Windows 7 which allows you to set video as desktop background. This free software basically allows you to set video in formats like WMV and MPEG as your desktop background. After the installation of this utility software, you will come across an extra option of “Set as desktop background” in the context menu of the video file in, WMV format or MPEG format, Select this option from the context menu of a video file to set your favorite video as desktop background.
After trying out this free software, I am in love with it, with the help of this free software I added one my favorite music video as my desktop background. I hope you would also enjoy your favorite video being played as the desktop background, but sorry to inform that you won’t be able to hear the audio, as it is just like your desktop wallpaper in motion. Moreover, you may also pause the desktop background by right clicking on the desktop and selecting “Pause Dream Scene”.
Don’t forget to check out animated desktop wallpaper software.
How To Set Video As Desktop Background
- Go onto the homepage of Dream Scene Seven, and click on “Download” link.
- Exe file of Dream Scene Seven gets downloaded into your PC.
- Run the exe file as administrator.
- Follow further installation procedure.
- You will come across a pop-up confirmation window with two options, which are, “Install DreamScene” and “Uninstall DreamScene”.
- Click on “Install DreamScene” button.
- Select any video in WMV or MPEG format, right click on video and select “ set as desktop background” option from the context menu.
- Now check your desktop and watch your favorite video being played in the desktop background.
Also, check out free wallpaper changer.
Dream Scene Seven is a free utility software which allows you to set your favorite videos as desktop background like never before. Download Dream Scene Seven and try it out.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: