1099-B converter is a free .csv to .txf converter that can convert stock transactions stored in .csv files to .txf format. This format is used by most of the tax software to import your stock transactions in tax software for purpose of filing tax return. Instead of manually entering stock transactions in tax software like TurboTax, you can just use this free .csv to .txf converter to create a .txf file of stock transactions that can be directly imported in tax software.
This free .csv to .txf converter is completely free to use, without any limitation on number of stock transactions that can be converted to .txf format.
How to Convert .CSV file to .TXF format:
- 1099-B importer makes it very intuitive to convert .csv file to .txf format.
- You start with selecting the .csv file that you want to convert to .txf
- Then select the column mapping of .csv file. It comes with three pre-defined mappings. You can choose from one of those, or just create your own mapping based on the column order of your .csv file.
- After that, provide path of the destination .txf file.
- Then 1099-B importer will convert .csv file to .txf format. If it is not able to convert any row, it will show you message for those.
This is a very handy tool if you have lot of stock transactions that you need to input in your free tax software. Most of the brokers provide stock transaction details in .csv format. This software lets you convert that .csv file to .txf format, and then easily upload to software like H&R Block, and TaxAct.
Download 1099-B Importer free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: