DiskPulse is a free disk change monitoring software that lets you monitor your drives and disks in real time to see if someone has made unauthorized changes to them.
It is important that you keep monitoring your drives and its files and folders so that their is no suspicious element and your computer keeps functioning efficiently and properly. This software is made to suit your needs and it records upto 8 events and watches files of the same size, attributes or files with a specific extension and so on. Another similar software we reviewed earlier are Directory Monitor, and TheFolderSpy.
Some of the file events that DiskPulse can capture are:
- Monitor and Report New File Creation
- Monitor and Report File Modification
- Monitor and Report File Attribute changes
- Monitor and Report File Delete operation
It has a very simple yet intuitive interface which gives you all the important options in a plain and simple view. It is a suitable software for both amateurs and professionals. It monitors files of many categories like archive, backup, developmental files, disk images, documents, books, audio and video formats or files that contain a user defined text or files with special attributes and many more.
Lets take a look features of this free Directory monitoring software:
- It has an intuitive user friendly interface
- It records upto 8 events
- It provides custom file monitoring options
- It is capable of watching files of the same parameters
- It monitors the entire drive or specific folders
- You can customize the layout by shrinking the toolbar and many other options
DiskPulse is very efficient in monitoring files and folders and keeps a check on all the file changes and records the events. If you want to monitor hard drive, you can try DriveSMART, and Acronis Drive Monitor.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: