Panmind is a free online project management service that allows you to create, manage, present, promote and share every kind of project. It is very simple and straightforward to use and works very fast all at one single location. It is a project management platform that has an actual social touch, because it lets you promote and share what you do.
If you have a vision which is clearly developed towards your goal, however, you do not have team to support and assist you, then this site is absolutely for you. It will help you to begin making stumps towards achieving your goal. You will be able to incorporate people with whom you can start working together on the spot.
In addition, Panmind lets you create projects to which you can invite individual collaborators. With Panmind, it becomes possible for you to create projects that are open to the entire Internet. You can organize tasks, can create walls with loads of useful information, and can use calendars readily so that everyone knows about the activities that have been scheduled. Furthermore, you can also deliver notifications to all the people who have begun working with you.
It lets everyone incorporate in a specific project, thereby keeping everyone abreast with all the new uploaded files or any modified file. Members can easily share files with each other. Besides, members can even make comments on various projects, thereby, providing a consistent feedback that helps to take off the wrongdoings from the projects and to work even harder after reading up the appreciation.
In order to get connected, you can sign-up using either your Facebook or Twitter account or by creating a new account with the website. As soon as you sign-in, you can create up to 3 projects. Nevertheless, you can apply for more project creating service for free.
Here is how to get started with Panmind:
- Go onto the website
- Register your email ID and password or create one with Panmind
- Just sign up for free and start new projects.
One thing to be notified is that there are generally two types of projects. You can select the type of project that suits your needs and requirements:
- Public: The Public project is generally visible to all the users of Panmind. Also every single user of Panmind can collaborate on your project.
- Private: The Private project is visible only to people you have invited to collaborate with you as members. Only members can work on your project.
Here is how to create a project:
- Click the drop down menu of “Projects” navigation tab
- Select “Create a new project”.
Select a category and language with which you want to create a project, add a cover to the project and Simply enter the email addresses to quickly send invitation to people you want to collaborate with. In order to view the projects you have created, Click on “Go to all projects” from the drop down menu of projects.
How to Upload Files to a Project:
- You need to visit the page of the project right through the dashboard.
- Quickly Upload images and documents.
- Link videos from Vimeo or YouTube.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: