ScribeFire is a full featured free blogging client. It is a Firefox extension that can be used to create or edit a blog post without having to login to the control panel of your blog. In addition, users can drag and drop text from web pages and post them to their blog. Users can also upload images and post them to multiple blogs on different blog services.
Once it is installed, an orange button will appear at the bottom right corner of the Mozilla Firefox browser. When you click on the orange button, the ScribeFire Account Wizard will pop up. To setup ScribeFIre to work with your blog, you are required to enter the URL to your blog.
- Rich WYSIWYG editor with basic features
- Insert images from Flickr
- Insert Videos from You Tube
- Make money via InLInks by inserting the staticHTJML advertisements in the entries of the blog. InLinks can be only be used with WordPress, Drupal or MovableType blogs
- Share the post in Propeller, Reddit, Facebook, Digg, Fark, StumbleUpon and Newsvine
- Bookmark the blog entry to del.icio.us
- Customize ScribeFire to open in split-screen mode, new windoe new tab
- Auto save the post as you write the post
- Apply the CSS stylesheets for the content
- Display text from right to left
- Technorati links can be automatically inserted into the post when it is published
- Insert invisible tracking pixel for statistic gathering
- Export or import blogs and settings on another computer.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Firefox
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: