PicLab is a free iPad photo editor app with stickers, overlays, filters, fonts, and all other commonly found photo editing tools. You will find a really good collection of every feature that this app has to offer and you will be making your photos look amazing in no time. The app has 15 types of categories of stickers for you to choose from, with each category having numerous individual stickers for all moods and situations.
For those who love to add custom texts to their photos, the app provides you with a list of different font styles to choose from. The app has 2 categories of fonts: English and Universal. You can choose your favorite font from it. Apart from all this, you can always edit your photos with basic photo editing tool like brightness, contrast, blur, etc..
Note: The app also has a collage maker option, but it continued to crash whenever I tried to use that feature.
Using this iPad Photo Editor App:
When you launch the app, you will see the two options: Single Photo and Collage. Tap on Single Photo to choose the photo you want to edit. You can either use an existing one or click a new one from within the app.
When you have chosen the app, then your next step is to crop the photo if you want to. You simply need to pinch and zoom to crop the photo. The app also lets you choose the background wallpaper.
The final step is to apply the editing effects and make your photo stand out from the crowd. There are 5 options: Add Text, Stickers, Overlay, Filters, and Adjustments.
- Add Text: Choose the font style, font color, text alignment using this options. Double tap on the screen to add text.
- Stickers: Choose from a 15 different categories of stickers, with each having numerous stickers for you to choose. All these stickers are not downloaded by default so you need to download each of them manually as per your need.
- Overlay: Browse different overlays from here and choose the one which match your need. Choose from Border and Shapes, Light FX, Textures, and Patterns. Choose an option of your choice and then the particular overlay.
- Filters: It includes more than 20 filters for you to try on your photo. Apply the one which matches your preference.
- Adjustments: Use this option to adjust default photo settings like brightness, contrast, blur, exposure, etc..
When you have made all the changes, tap on the tick mark icon at bottom center save it or share it on social media like Instagram, Vidlab, Facebook, Twitter, etc..
You may also like: iPhone camera app to add effects to photos: Retrica.
PicLab is a nice iPad photo editor app to add different stickers, texts, overlays, filters, etc.. and to make your photo look amazing and unique. I liked the fact that it’s very easy to use the app with just a few taps. Do give it a try.