Here is a step-by-step tutorial for How To Create a Google Document from an Email. This feature of Google allows you to create a Google Document from an email conversation. Lets get to the point.
How to Create a Google Document from an Email:
- Login to Gmail account
- Under the gear like icon given at the top right side inside your Gmail account page, Click on “Mail Settings” from the drop down menu and then go to “Labs”.
- You will find a “Create a document” option which will be disabled by default.
- Select “enable” option in order to activate it.
- Scroll down and click on “Save Changes” given at the bottom of the page.
- Now, go to your inbox, and open the email conversation that you have been dying to make notes from.
- Once opened, click on “More” navigation tab
- Click on “Create a document” option given in the drop-down menu of “More”
- Yup…there you are. You will soon find your email converted to a Google document.
Google has made creating a document very easy. You can also use a short to create a new blank document by pressing “g” then “w”. This will quickly open a new blank document. Go ahead and try out yourself. Create a new blank document using keyboard shortcut or create a document from an email by following the above given steps.. Also check out how to create Lookup function in Google Docs reviewed by us.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: